Welcome at Simon Guest House!
Árvácska street 9., H-5241 Abádszalók, Hungary
The building is a nearly 100 year old traditional house of Alföld. It is fully renovated and modernized with keeping the traditional character (interior and exterior) for rural hospitality.
- Abádszalók beach (water slide, a water bike, water skiing, Jet-ski, deck chair, etc.)
- Sailing boat, motor boat (5 tons) port, a high level of safety, technical and other type of club services.
- Bicycle tour around the lake, vehicle rental possible. Great photo natural places
- Sport fishing. (river, lake, main channel, dam, boat)
- Skeet shooting and pheasant farm
- Windmill at Kunhegyes
- Curative beach at Berekfürdő
- Thermal spa-bath at Tiszaörs
- Hortobágy National Park
- Flower Carnival at Debrecen.
- Eger – Wine cellars, castle, spa at Egerszalók
Rooms and Services
The ground floor has a double bed and a bathroom and a spacious living room associated with the guests.
The loft has a separate entrance, three double bedrooms, kitchen, bathroom and living room.
The kitchen is fully equipped with gas and electric cooking, fridge, sink, kitchen equipment.
The bathroom is fully equipped (shower).
Both apartment TV (UPC Direct) and Internet access are available.
In the garden, barbecue, grilling, stewing pot possible. More relaxation is possible in the garden (bowling, badminton, sun, rest). Playground is designed for children.
The house also includes a small kitchen garden, with seasonal vegetables and fruits.
The rest of the house we live in by the owners.
Prices in 2014
- 2700 - 3700 HUF / person/ night
- Loft apartment only 10800 HUF / night
- Full apartment (ground floor and Loft) 16200 HUF / night
Arrival time from 10am. Leaving any time on leaving day.
Zoltan Simon and Rozsa Simon
The prices are contains all the taxes. (VAT, touristic tax)
If you interested be here for holiday feel free to contact us: